Construction Specifications Canada (CSC) and The Construction Specifications Institute (CSI) Alliance - On June 7, 1997 CSC and CSI signed a memorandum of understanding that forged a five year alliance between the two organizations. The purpose of the alliance is to provide members of both organizations enhanced services and advance the technology and quality of building construction in the United States and Canada. Please visit www.csinet.org
The Construction Resource Initiatives Council (CRI Council) and Construction Specifications Canada (CSC) sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) for the purpose of improving communication and cooperation in areas of mutual interest related to finite natural, processed and wasted resources. For more information click here.
Digicon Information Inc.
Digicon is a publication and consulting company specializing in all aspects of construction specifications and product data development in North America. As consultants, publishers, and advisors, we strive to maintain our lead at the forefront of construction documentation and software technology.
Over the years we have continued to expand our products and serviceswe market:
- Master Specifications: A full range of commercial master specifications that are reviewed and updated on a regular basis. You can always be assured that our products meet current standards in Canada and the USA.
- Software packages that streamline the production of project specifications using either macros or by using a comprehensive database.
- Publications that ensure the industry is kept abreast of emerging technologies.
- Document services that maintain the highest level of practice.
- customized master specifications
- project specifications
- proprietary specifications
- product descriptions formatted to complement the proprietary specifications,
- educational seminars for specifiers and manufacturers
- papers, newsletters, and articles that address emerging industry issues, including our research activities.
Mumby Insurance Brokers - offers a full range of insurance programmes to CSC members and their full time staff. Benefits available include personal home and auto insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, extended health and dental benefits, critical illness insurance protection, etc. For a complimentary proposal for all of your insurance needs, contact Mumby Insurance Brokers at 1-800-446-5745 or visit them at www.mumby.com.