The requirements for election to the College are as follows:
- The candidate shall have been a member of the
Association for a continuous period of at least ten
- The candidate shall have made a significant and
conspicuous contribution to CSC
- The nomination process
requires a signed letter of endorsement for the candidate’s nomination to the
College be provided by at least seven CSC members in good standing from a
minimum of three chapters. At least three of the letters of endorsement must be
from CSC Fellows.
- The candidate must have
received a majority of votes cast in election by the College of Fellows These qualifications ensure that those nominated are democratically elected and admitted after due acceptance by the College.
In making his or her contribution to the enhancement of CSC, each Fellow has demonstrated that he or she has done their best to further the objectives of the Association which are:
- To foster the interest of those who are engaged in, or are affected by the compilation of, or use off, any form of specification or related documentation for the design + construction industry.
- To publish literature or related documentation for the construction industry.
- To engage in activities to improve procedures and techniques related to the construction industry.