- An individual must have been a member for CSC for a continuous period of 10 years.
- He or she must have made an outstanding contribution to the enhancement of CSC.
- He or she must be nominated by at least seven members from 3 chapters of which 3 must be members of the College of Fellows.
- Letters of support for the candidate’s nomination to the College provided by each of the seven CSC members who have signed the nomination form.
- He or she must have received a majority of votes casted in election by the College of Fellows.
These qualifications ensure that those nominated are democratically elected and admitted after due acceptance by the College.
In making his or her contribution to the enhancement of CSC, each Fellow has demonstrated that he or she has done their best to further the objectives of the Association which are: